The Friends of the Kenosha Public Library gladly take book donations from the community. These items are used to raise funds for additional support to the library. Items may be dropped off at any KPL location. If you have many items to donate, call our Division Head for Public Service at 262-564-6148 to arrange to drop them off. The Friends of the Kenosha Public Library is unable to pickup donations.
FOL Book Sale
Book Donation Guidelines
The Library does not accept books in poor condition. The following list describes examples of poor condition:
- Materials with torn pages and excessively worn covers. Materials with yellowed, brittle pages or damaged bindings.
- Dirty, dusty items.
- Stained, water-damaged, mildewed items.
- Materials with excessive notes or highlighting.
- Scratched or worn media.
There are some items we cannot accept, regardless of their condition.
- Magazines and Research Journals (including National Geographic)
- Reader’s Digest Condensed Books
- VHS tapes
- Cassette tapes
Friends of the Library Board
Courtney McNeal, President
Samantha Brosch Towner, Vice President
Frances Kavenik, Secretary
Judy Reynolds, Treasurer
"*" indicates required fields